(HEO7) $95017 to $106,270 per annum plus an employer contribution of 17% superannuation applies.
Continuing, full-time opportunity available immediately.
An exciting opportunity is available for a Talent Acquisition Specialist that is a passionate, customer-centric, subject matter expert to join our team. Our goal is for the University of Adelaide to be a Magnet for Talent; and this role is an important contributor in us working together to achieve that.
Based in the CBD, our Talent Acquisition Team partners with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels across our many academic, research & professional specialist areas in recruiting for the University of Adelaide. Where else can you be part of a dynamic talent acquisition team recruiting for roles as diverse as Veterinary Nurses, Financial Accountants, Cancer Researchers, Lecturers, Institute Directors, to give you just a few examples. No two days are the same!
To be successful you will need:
- Significant experience in developing, implementing and solutioning the delivery of contemporary talent acquisition services and projects in a complex organisation with multiple competing priorities.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in the development and delivery of tailored talent acquisition strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in the utilisation, cutomisation, user support and training of recruitment systems, Applicant Tracking Systems and other relevant talent acquisition tools.
- Considerable experience establishing and maintaining key internal stakeholder relationships in meeting current and future talent needs.
- Extensive knowledge of relevant employee relations and industrial relations legislation, as it relates to talent acquisition, and experience applying your knowledge of these in complex candidate issues.
- Significant knowledge of contemporary talent acquisition metrics and reporting with demonstrated experience in applying these to inform business decisions.
- Experience in building market knowledge of, and engaging with, recruitment/search partners, vendors and internal business stakeholders
What makes a career at the University of Adelaide truly rewarding
The University of Adelaide is a uniquely rewarding workplace. The size, breadth and quality of our education and research programs - including significant industry, government and community collaboration - offers you vast scope and opportunity for a long, fulfilling career.
Our commitment to being a Magnet for Talent, ensures you will be surrounded by innovative colleagues - many world-leading. The work our team contributes to is cutting-edge across the full spectrum of human endeavour, providing a constant source of inspiration.
Our culture is one that is inclusive for all and embraces diversity, and our values of integrity, respect, collegiality, excellence and discovery are at the heart of all we do. We firmly believe that our people are our most valuable asset, so we work to grow and diversify the skills, knowledge and capability of all our staff.. We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
In addition, we offer a wide range of attractive staff benefits. These include: salary packaging; flexible work arrangements; high-quality professional development programs and activities; and an on-campus health clinic, gym and other fitness facilities.
Learn more at: adelaide.edu.au/jobs
How to Apply:
Please ensure you submit a resume and cover letter addressing your suitability and experience for the role as detailed in the position description.
The position description can be downloaded at the University of Adelaide careers page once you select "apply"
Applications close 11:55pm, 15th October 2023
For further information
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, contact:
Director, Talent Acquisition
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Female applicants, people with a disability and/or and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
Download the Position Description Apply now