An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated.
- 1 x Full Time | HEO8 Senior Developer – Adobe Experience Cloud (Backend) – 24 Month Fixed Term
- 1 x Full Time | HEO8 Senior Developer – Adobe Experience Cloud (Frontend) – 24 Month Fixed Term
- 1 x Full Time | HEO9 Technical Lead – Adobe Experience Cloud - 24 Month Fixed Term
The University of Adelaide is embarking an exciting journey. The high performing ITDS, Digital Platforms Team is seeking experienced professionals to join us during this exciting time in our history.
As a key member of the Adobe Experience Team, you'll be part of a tight-knit Agile squad, building the University of Adelaide online presence.
Reporting to the Manager, ITDS Digital Platforms, these roles will ask the successful candidates to draw on their deep technical expertise on the Adobe Experience Cloud stack, excellent stakeholder engagement and customer service skills.
To be successful you will need:
Senior Developer – Adobe Experience Cloud (Backend)
- Demonstrated development and implementation experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Sites and Adobe Digital Asset Manager (Java and OSGi Framework) including creating and customising AEM components, templates, and workflows using AEM's development tools.
- Demonstrated experience in APIs and AEM integration capabilities.
- Knowledge and understanding of Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Customer Data Platform (and any other Adobe Experience Cloud products) and design system tools such as Figma, ZeroHeight and StoryBook.
- Awareness of AEM best practices, coding standards, and security considerations for developing secure and high-quality solutions.
Senior Developer – Adobe Experience Cloud (Frontend)
- Demonstrated experience in Adobe Experience Cloud products (e.g.: AEM, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Customer Data Platform) and design system tools (e.g.: Figma, ZeroHeight and StoryBook).
- Demonstrated experience in responsive and user centric designs with knowledge on accessibility standards (AA+), personalisation, and analytics.
- Demonstrated experience in APIs and system integration capabilities.
- Experience in version control (Git); command line and package managers; and containerisation (e.g.: Kubernetes, RedHat OpenShift).
Technical Lead – Adobe Experience Cloud
- Demonstrated experience implementing and/or leading the implementation of Adobe Experience Cloud products – Adobe Experience Manager Sites (including Dispatcher), Adobe Digital Asset Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Customer Data Platform.
- Demonstrated experience or exposure to Adobe Marketo Engage and Adobe Journey Optimizer.
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership or mentorship role, leading technical teams and managing project lifecycles using agile and / or hybrid methods.
- Knowledge and experience in design tools and design system platforms such as Figma, ZeroHeight and StoryBook.
Below are the position descriptions for all roles:
- Salary packaging options;
- Potential ability to transfer your leave entitlements from other SA Government agencies;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Access to a range of health and wellbeing initiatives including EAP;
- Corporate Discount on Health Insurance;
- Annual Leave Loading;
- High-quality professional development programs and activities; and
- An on-campus health clinic, gym, and other fitness facilities.
Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate.
Enjoy an outstanding career environment
The University of Adelaide is a uniquely rewarding workplace. The size, breadth and quality of our education and research programs - including significant industry, government and community collaboration - offers you vast scope and opportunity for a long, fulfilling career.
It also enables us to attract high-calibre people in all facets of our operations, ensuring you will be surrounded by talented colleagues, many world-leading. Our work's cutting-edge nature - not just in your own area, but across virtually the full spectrum of human endeavour - provides a constant source of inspiration.
Our culture is one that welcomes all and embraces diversity consistent with our Staff Values and Behaviour Framework and our Values of integrity, respect, collegiality, excellence and discovery. We firmly believe that our people are our most valuable asset, so we work to grow and diversify the skills, knowledge and capability of all our staff.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
In addition, we offer a wide range of attractive staff benefits. These include: salary packaging; flexible work arrangements; high-quality professional development programs and activities; and an on-campus health clinic, gym and other fitness facilities.
Learn more at: adelaide.edu.au/jobs
Your division's broader role
The Division of University Operations enables the University's delivery of high-quality and distinct learning, teaching and research experiences. Its responsibilities link to Adelaide's strategic plan and focus on people, community, assets and infrastructure, and processes.
Learn more at: adelaide.edu.au/operations
If you have the talent, we'll give you the opportunity. Together, let's make history.
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to be taken through to the online application form.
Please ensure you submit both a resume and a cover letter addressing your aligned experience as detailed in the relevant position description you are applying for. Additionally, please nominate in your cover letter please identify the role you are applying for.
Applications close 11:55pm, Monday, 4 March 2024.
The University reserves the right to close this advertisement before the closing date if a suitable candidate is identified.
For further information
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, contact:
Manager, ITDS Digital Platforms
Information Technology and Digital Services
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Female applicants, people with a disability and/or and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
Download the Position Description Apply now