(HEO7) $86,382 to $96,659 per annum plus an employer contribution of up to 17% superannuation may apply
Fixed term position available until 31 January 2021
Exciting opportunity for an experienced communication specialist with creative design skills
The Marketing Communications Coordinator manages the planning, production, delivery and evaluation of faculty content and communication projects, providing detailed advice to the Marketing Engagement Manager and faculty marketing plans to ensure the delivery of targeted and appropriate content across all multimedia channels. The position interprets faculty educational, business, operational and marketing requirements and, develops creative communications that deliver required messages.
To be successful you will need:
- Advanced experience in writing creative and compelling copy across a range of channels and for a range of audiences, including demonstrated editing skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Experience in managing marketing and communications platforms, programs and initiatives with particular emphasis on understanding and developing key target markets and business improvement.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing marketing and communications plans and, the management and delegation of projects / initiatives and, solving problems in an innovative and creative manner to achieve a defined outcome.
- Experience utilising graphic design software, in particular Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering a service in a professional and responsive manner, proactively managing heavy workloads and multiple demands.
Enjoy an outstanding career environment
The University of Adelaide is a uniquely rewarding workplace. The size, breadth and quality of our education and research programs - including significant industry, government and community collaborations - offers you a vast scope and opportunity for a long, fulfilling career.
It also enables us to attract high-calibre people in all facets of our operations, ensuring you will be surrounded by talented colleagues, many world-leading. Our work's cutting-edge nature - not just in your own area, but across virtually the full spectrum of human endeavour - provides a constant source of inspiration.
Our core values are honesty, respect, fairness, discovery and excellence. Our culture is one that welcomes all and embraces diversity. We are firm believers that our people are our most valuable asset, so we work to grow and diversify the skills of our staff.
In addition, we offer a wide range of attractive staff benefits. These include: salary packaging; flexible work arrangements; high-quality professional development programs and activities; and an on-campus health clinic, gym and other fitness facilities.
Learn more at: adelaide.edu.au/jobs
Your faculty's broader role
The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences contains one of Australia's largest concentrations of leading health researchers, teachers and clinical titleholders. It's comprised of five schools and a number of specialist disciplines, institutes and centres, variously focused on world-class research, and training the next generation of: medical doctors; surgeons; dentists; nurses; psychiatrists; psychologists; and other health professionals.
Learn more at: health.adelaide.edu.au
If you want to change tomorrow, act today
Click on the 'Apply Now' button to be taken through to our online application form. Please address and upload your responses to all of the selection criteria. Applications close 11:55pm, 15 December 2019.
For further information
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, contact:
Mrs Sarah Scott
Marketing Engagement Manager
P: +61 (8) 8313 2203
For application related queries, contact:
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences HR Team
You'll find a full position description below: (If no links appear, try viewing on another device)
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
Download the Position Description Apply now