Casual Academic Opportunities within the School of Architecture and Built Environment (ECMS)
Job no: 506344
Work type: Casual
Categories: Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences
The Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences is a thriving centre of learning, teaching and research in a vast range of engineering disciplines, computer science - including machine learning, high-level mathematics and architecture, planning and landscape architecture. Many of its academic staff are world leaders in their fields and graduates are highly regarded by employers.
The School of Architecture and Built Environment specialises in delivering internationally recognised degrees in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Planning, Urban Design, Property and Construction Management. The School has attracted high-calibre people in all facets of our operations which will ensure you will be surrounded by talented colleagues, many world-leading.
We are seeking dedicated and passionate casual staff to assist with the delivery of our Semester 1 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, commencing 28 February 2022.
1. View the current courses available for casual work.
2. Ensure you meet the essential criteria:
- Possess an eligible Australian work visa*
*Please note: Prospective employees are required to provide evidence of their Australian citizenship or working rights.
- As a minimum requirement applicants will need to have completed a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or be enrolled in an honours program such as the Honours Degree of Bachelor of Architectural Design.
3. Consider the desired criteria:
- Previous experience with casual work within the School
4. To apply for the above opportunities, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below, provide the required information and attach your resume/CV.
Please note that there are limited opportunities available. The University may be required to change teaching modes on short notice. There may be restrictions on face-to-face interactions with students and staff. These possible conditions may change the casual teaching support required.
Term of position: 28 February to 22 July 2022
If you require further information please email Dr Ehsan Sharifi, Director of Teaching: email@example.com
Applications close: 11:55pm, 12 January 2022
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply
Refer a friend
Back to search results