The Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences is a thriving centre of learning, teaching and research in a vast range of engineering disciplines, computer science - including machine learning, high-level mathematics, and architecture, planning and landscape architecture. Many of its academic staff are world leaders in their fields and graduates are highly regarded by employers.
The School of Mathematical Sciences provides an intellectual environment, developing students with skills in high level mathematics. The School delivers programs in mathematical sciences with specialisations in pure mathematics, applied mathematics and statistics.
We are seeking dedicated and passionate casual staff to assist with the delivery of our Semester 1 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, commencing 28 February 2022.
1. View the current casual employment opportunities and courses available to determine the type of work (i.e. practicals, workshops, tutorials) offered for individual courses.
2. Ensure you meet the essential criteria:
- Possess an eligible Australian work visa.
Please note: evidence of Australian citizenship or working rights will be required.
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or be enrolled in the final year of a 4-year honours program. (This qualification level is a minimum requirement).
3. Consider the desired criteria:
- Previous experience with casual work within the School.
4. To apply for the above opportunities, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below, provide the required information, and attach your resume/CV, including your academic transcript (for qualifications obtained outside of The University of Adelaide).
Please note there are limited opportunities available. The University may be required to change teaching modes on short notice. There may be restrictions on face to face interactions with students and staff. These possible conditions may change the casual teaching support required.
Term of position: 28 February to 22 July 2022
If you require further information please email Pavel Simcik email@example.com
Applications close: 11:55pm, 12 January 2022
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply