Casual Academic Opportunities within the School of Mechanical Engineering (ECMS)
Job no: 505444
Work type: Casual
Categories: Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences
The Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences is a thriving centre of learning, teaching and research in a vast range of engineering disciplines, computer science - including machine learning, high-level mathematics, and architecture, planning and landscape architecture. Many of its academic staff are world leaders in their fields and graduates are highly regarded by employers.
The School of Mechanical Engineering is focused upon knowledge generation and technological development. The school delivers programs in mechanical, aerospace, mechatronic, sports, and sustainable energy engineering. The school offers a vibrant research culture and an environment conducive to innovation.
We are seeking dedicated and passionate casual staff to assist with the delivery of our Semester 2 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, commencing 26 July 2021.
1. View the current courses available for casual work.
2. Ensure you meet the essential criteria:
- Possess an eligible Australian work visa.
Please note: evidence of Australian citizenship or working rights will be required.
- As a minimum requirement, applicants will need to have completed a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or be enrolled in their final year of a 4-year honours program such as a Bachelor of Engineering Honours degree.
3. Consider the desired criteria:
- Previous experience with casual work within the School.
4. To apply for the above opportunities, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below and include the following:
- Provide the required information
- Attach your resume/CV
- Attach a cover letter summarising how you believe your knowledge, skills and experience will meet the requirements to provide exceptional Academic Teaching Support for the School.
Please note there are limited opportunities available. The University may be required to change teaching modes on short notice. There may be restrictions on face to face interactions with students and staff. These possible conditions may change the casual teaching support required
Term of position: 26 July to 31 December 2021
If you require further information please email Will Robertson email@example.com
Applications close: 11:55pm, 6 June 2021
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
Refer a friend
Back to search results