The Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences is a thriving centre of learning, teaching and research in a vast range of engineering disciplines, computer science - including machine learning, high-level mathematics, architecture, planning and landscape architecture. Many of its academic staff are world leaders in their fields and graduates are highly regarded by employers.
The School of Mathematical Sciences provides an intellectual environment, developing students with skills in high level mathematics. The school provided specific degrees in mathematical sciences and computer sciences with specialisations in pure mathematics, applied mathematics, and statistics.
We are seeking dedicated and passionate casual staff to assist with the delivery of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the following semesters:
- Semester 2, commencing 26 July 2021
- Summer Semester, commencing 4 January 2022
1. View the current casual employment opportunities and courses available to determine what session types (i.e. practicals, workshops, tutorials) are available for individual courses.
2. Ensure you meet the essential criteria:
- Possess an eligible Australian work visa
Please note: evidence of Australian citizenship or working rights will be required.
- As a minimum requirement, applicants will need to have completed a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or be enrolled in their final year of a 4-year honours program such as a Bachelor of Engineering Honours degree
3. Consider the desired criteria:
- Previous experience with casual work within the School
4. To apply for the above opportunities, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below, provide the required information and attach your resume/CV.
Please note there are limited opportunities available. The University may be required to change teaching modes on short notice. There may be restrictions on face to face interactions with students and staff. These possible conditions may change the casual teaching support required.
Term of position: 26 July 2021 to 31 December 2021 (Semester 2)
Term of position: 4 January 2022 to 25 February 2022 (Summer Semester)
If you require further information please email Pavel Simcik email@example.com
Applications close: 11:55pm, 6 June 2021
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.