Casual Academic Opportunities within the School of Computer Science (ECMS)
Job no: 505432
Work type: Casual
Categories: Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences
The Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences is a thriving centre of learning, teaching and research in a vast range of engineering disciplines, computer science - including machine learning, high-level mathematics and architecture, planning and landscape architecture. Many of its academic staff are world leaders in their fields and graduates are highly regarded by employers
The School of Computer Science offers high quality accredited degrees in computer science, and software engineering, has strong links with industry and a robust research ethos.
We are seeking dedicated and passionate casual staff to assist with the delivery of our Semester 2 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, commencing 26 July 2021.
1. View the current casual employment opportunities and courses available to determine what session types (i.e. practicals, workshops, tutorials) are available for individual courses
2. Ensure you meet the essential criteria:
- Possess an eligible Australian work visa*
*Please note: Prospective employees are required to provide evidence of their Australian citizenship or working rights.
- Completion of an Undergraduate degree or completion of level III of an Honours degree.
- As a minimum requirement applicant will need to have completed a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or be enrolled in their final year of a 4-year honours program such as a Bachelor of Engineering Honours degree
Consider the desired criteria:
- Previous experience with casual work within the School
3. To apply for the above opportunities, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below, provide the required information and attach your resume/CV.
Please note there are limited opportunities available. The University may be required to change teaching modes on short notice. There may be restrictions on face to face interactions with students and staff. These possible conditions may change the casual teaching support required
Term of position: 26 July to 31 December 2021
If you require further information please email Allison Dinan firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 11:55pm, 6 June 2021
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply
Refer a friend
Back to search results