Casual Academic Opportunities within the School of Architecture and Built Environment (ECMS)
Job no: 504300
Work type: Casual
Categories: Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences
The Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences is a thriving centre of learning, teaching and research in a vast range of engineering disciplines, computer science - including machine learning, high-level mathematics and architecture, planning and landscape architecture. Many of its academic staff are world leaders in their fields and graduates are highly regarded by employers.
The School of Architecture and Built Environment specialises in delivering internationally recognised degrees in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Planning, Urban Design, Property and Construction Management. The School has attracted high-calibre people in all facets of our operations which will ensure you will be surrounded by talented colleagues, many world-leading.
We are seeking dedicated and passionate casual staff to assist with the delivery of our Semester 2 and Term 4 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, commencing 27 July 2020.
1. View the current casual employment opportunities and courses available to determine what session types (e.g. lectures, studios, tutorials, workshops, demonstrating, marking) are available for individual courses.
2. Ensure you meet the essential criteria:
- Possess an eligible Australian work visa*
*Please note: Prospective employees are required to provide evidence of their Australian citizenship or working rights.
- Completion of an Undergraduate degree, or enrolment in a higher degree, in relevant the field
3. Consider the desired criteria:
- Previous experience with casual work within the School
4. To apply for the above opportunities, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below, provide the required information and attach your resume/CV.
Term of position:
- 27 July 2020 to 31 December 2020 (Semester 2)
- 6 October 2020 to 31 December 2020 (Term 4)
If you require further information please email Dr Ehsan Sharifi, Director of Teaching at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 11:55pm, 14 June 2020
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply
Refer a friend
Back to search results