Casual Academic Opportunities within the School of Mathematical Sciences (ECMS)
Job no: 504298
Work type: Casual
Categories: Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences
The Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences is a thriving centre of learning, teaching and research in a vast range of engineering disciplines, computer science - including machine learning, high-level mathematics and architecture, planning and landscape architecture. Many of its academic staff are world leaders in their fields and graduates are highly regarded by employers.
The School of Mathematical Sciences provides an intellectual environment, developing students with skills in high level mathematics. The school provided specific degrees in mathematical sciences and computer sciences with specialisations in pure mathematics, applied mathematics and statistics.
We are seeking dedicated and passionate casual staff to assist with the delivery of our Semester 2 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, commencing 27 July 2020.
- Semester 2, commencing 27 July 2020.
- Summer Semester, commencing 4 January 2021.
1.View the current casual employment opportunities and courses available to determine what session types (i.e. practicals, workshops, tutorials) are available for individual courses
2. Ensure you meet the essential criteria:
- Possess an eligible Australian work visa
- Completion of an Undergraduate degree in relevant field
3. Consider the desired criteria:
- Previous experience with casual work within the School
4. To apply for the above opportunities, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below, provide the required information and attach your resume/CV.
Term of position: 27 July 2020 to 31 December 2020
If you require further information please email Pavel Simcik at email@example.com
Applications close: 11:55pm, 14 June 2020
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply
Refer a friend
Back to search results