Casual Academic Opportunities within the School of Mathematical Sciences (ECMS)
Job no: 503397
Work type: Casual
Categories: Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences
The Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences is one of five faculties at the University of Adelaide. It is a centre for learning, teaching and research in a vast range of engineering disciplines, computer science and high level mathematics.
The School of Mathematical Sciences provides an intellectual environment, developing students with skills in high level mathematics. The school provided specific degrees in mathematical sciences and computer sciences with specialisations in pure mathematics, applied mathematics and statistics.
We are seeking dedicated and passionate casual staff to assist with the delivery of our Semester 1 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, commencing 2 March 2020.
- View the current casual employment opportunities and courses available to determine what session types (i.e. practicals, workshops, tutorials) are available for individual courses
- Ensure you meet the essential criteria:
- Possess an eligible Australian work visa
- Completion of an Undergraduate degree in relevant field
- Consider the desired criteria:
- Previous experience with casual work within the School
- To apply for the above opportunities, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below, provide the required information and attach your resume/CV.
Term of position: 2 March 2020 – 24 July 2020
If you require further information please email Pavel Simcik email@example.com’
Closing date: 19 January 2020 (11:55pm)
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply
Refer a friend
Back to search results