Casual Academic Opportunities within the School of Computer Science (ECMS)
Job no: 503357
Work type: Casual
Categories: Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences
The Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences is one of five faculties at the University of Adelaide. It is a centre for learning, teaching and research in a vast range of engineering disciplines, computer science and high level mathematics.
The School of Computer Science offers high quality accredited degrees in computer science, and software engineering, has strong links with industry and a robust research ethos.
We are seeking dedicated and passionate casual staff to assist with the delivery of our Semester 1 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, commencing 2 March 2020.
- View the current casual employment opportunities and courses available determine what session types (i.e. practicals, workshops, tutorials) are available for individual courses
- Ensure you meet the essential criteria:
- Possess an eligible Australian work visa*
*Please note: Prospective employees are required to provide evidence of their Australian citizenship or working rights.
- Completion of an Undergraduate degree, or enrolment in an Honours or higher degree, in relevant field
- Consider the desired criteria:
- Previous experience with casual work within the School
- To apply for the above opportunities, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below, provide the required information and attach your resume/CV.
Term of position: 2 March 2020 – 24 July 2020
If you require further information please email Ian Knight firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 19 January 2020 (11:55pm)
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply
Refer a friend
Back to search results