Casual Academic Opportunities for ECMS Faculty Courses
Job no: 503356
Work type: Casual
Categories: Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences
The Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences is one of five faculties at the University of Adelaide. It is a centre for learning, teaching and research in a vast range of engineering disciplines, computer science and high level mathematics.
We are seeking dedicated and passionate casual staff to assist with the delivery of our Semester 1 ECMS Faculty courses, commencing 2 March 2020.
- View the current courses available for casual work.
- Ensure you meet the essential criteria:
- Possess an eligible Australian work visa*
*Please note: Prospective employees are required to provide evidence of their Australian citizenship or working rights.
- Consider the desired criteria:
- Previous experience with casual work within the School
- To apply for the above opportunities, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below and include the following:
- Provide the required information
- Attach your resume/CV
- Attach a cover letter summarising how you believe your knowledge, skills and experience will meet the requirements to provide exceptional Academic Teaching Support for the School.
Term of position: 2 March – 24 July 2020
If you require further information please email Leanne Haller firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 19 January 2020 (11:55pm)
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply
Refer a friend
Back to search results