(HEO8) $$96,925 to $108,787 per annum plus an employer contribution of up to 17% superannuation may apply
Continuing position available immediately
The position will work with the Vendor Assurance Manager and the Vendor Analyst to manage the IT Vendors to meet the current and future needs of the University.
The key responsibilities will be the management of Vendors over the supplier life-cycle from a financial and delivery perspective. This will include managing, documenting and monitoring performance to ensure compliance with service level agreements and continuous improvement.
Major objectives will include achieving high levels of product quality and service from all IT suppliers as well as ensuring supplier delivery schedules and contracted obligations are met and maintaining continuity of these services to the broader business, staff and third parties.
To be successful you will need:
- Extensive demonstrated experience and a proven track record in Commercial Management, Quality Assurance or Vendor Management roles with an understanding of IT contracting models and the implications they have on financial management, vendor management, contracts and program management.
- Extensive proven experience in customer centric roles where innovative solutions were designed to enable higher levels of customer service.
- Possess significant financial acumen, together with the ability to deliver accurate and understandable financial management and budgeting.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills, with the capability of inspiring others, with a consultative and collaborative communication style to the delivery of high level contract negotiations and engagement.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise a high degree of independent operation, strategic thinking, problem solving and creative thinking, and a proven capacity to plan, prioritise and implement strategies for a large and complex organisation.
Enjoy an outstanding career environment
The University of Adelaide is a uniquely rewarding workplace. The size, breadth and quality of our education and research programs - including significant industry, government and community collaboration - offers you vast scope and opportunity for a long, fulfilling career.
It also enables us to attract high-calibre people in all facets of our operations, ensuring you will be surrounded by talented colleagues, many world-leading. Our work's cutting-edge nature - not just in your own area, but across virtually the full spectrum of human endeavour - provides a constant source of inspiration.
Our core values are honesty, respect, fairness, discovery and excellence. Our culture is one that welcomes all and embraces diversity. We are firm believers that our people are our most valuable asset, so we work to grow and diversify the skills of our staff.
In addition, we offer a wide range of attractive staff benefits. These include: salary packaging; flexible work arrangements; high-quality professional development programs and activities; and an on-campus health clinic, gym and other fitness facilities.
Learn more at: adelaide.edu.au/jobs
Your division's broader role
The Division of University Operations enables the University's delivery of high-quality and distinct learning, teaching and research experiences. Its responsibilities link to Adelaide's strategic plan and focus on people, community, assets and infrastructure, and processes.
Learn more at: adelaide.edu.au/operations
If you want to change tomorrow, act today
Click the link to the online application form below and address and upload your responses to all selection criteria. Application close 11:55pm, 26 May 2019.
For further information
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, contact:
Vendor Assurance Manager
P: +61 (8) 8313 2580
You'll find a full position description below: (If no links appear, try viewing on another device)
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
Download the Position Description Apply now