(HEO6) $78,476 to $84,801 per annum plus an employer contribution of up to 17% superannuation may apply
Continuing position available, commencing immediately
Partner with all IT suppliers in order to ensure equipment, components, applications and services are delivered on time, to specification and fault free
The key responsibilities of the role will be to assist in the management of Vendors over the supplier life-cycle from a financial and delivery perspective. This will include management of invoicing and the contract database, documenting and monitoring performance to assure compliance with service level agreements and continuous improvement, maintenance of contract documentation and tracking escalated issues, reporting of root cause analysis.
To be successful you will need:
- Understanding and experience of Commercial Management, Quality Assurance, Vendor Management, IT contracting models and the implications they have on financial management, vendor management, contracts and program management.
- Have a good knowledge of finance with a focus on the ability to monitor vendor financial management and budgeting.
- Proven experience in customer centric roles with an ability to build effective working relationships and influence a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to exercise a degree of independent operation, strategic, problem solving and creative thinking, and a capacity to plan, prioritise and implement strategies for a large and complex organisation.
- Capacity for understanding the development needs of a leading Australian university, and awareness of local and international trends in the higher education sector.
Enjoy an outstanding career environment
The University of Adelaide is a uniquely rewarding workplace. The size, breadth and quality of our education and research programs - including significant industry, government and community collaboration - offers you vast scope and opportunity for a long, fulfilling career.
It also enables us to attract high-calibre people in all facets of our operations, ensuring you will be surrounded by talented colleagues, many world-leading. Our work's cutting-edge nature - not just in your own area, but across virtually the full spectrum of human endeavour - provides a constant source of inspiration.
Our core values are honesty, respect, fairness, discovery and excellence. Our culture is one that welcomes all and embraces diversity. We are firm believers that our people are our most valuable asset, so we work to grow and diversify the skills of our staff.
In addition, we offer a wide range of attractive staff benefits. These include: salary packaging; flexible work arrangements; high-quality professional development programs and activities; and an on-campus health clinic, gym and other fitness facilities.
Learn more at: adelaide.edu.au/jobs
Your division's broader role
The Division of University Operations enables the University's delivery of high-quality and distinct learning, teaching and research experiences. Its responsibilities link to Adelaide's strategic plan and focus on people, community, assets and infrastructure, and processes.
Learn more at: adelaide.edu.au/operations
If you want to change tomorrow, act today
Click the link to the online application form below and address and upload your responses to all selection criteria. Applications close 11:55pm, 26 May 2019.
For further information
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, contact:
Vendor Assurance Manager
P: +61 (8) 8313 2580
You'll find a full position description below: (If no links appear, try viewing on another device)
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
Download the Position Description Apply now