Casual Academic Opportunities within the School of Mechanical Engineering (ECMS)
Job no: 499552
Work type: Casual
Categories: Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences
We are seeking dedicated and passionate casual staff to assist with the delivery of our Semester 1 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, commencing 4 March 2019.
The School of Mechanical Engineering is focused upon knowledge generation and technological development. The school delivers programs in mechanical, aerospace, mechatronic, sports, and sustainable energy engineering. The school offers a vibrant research culture and an environment conducive to innovation.
The Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences is a thriving centre of learning, teaching and research in a vast range of engineering disciplines, computer science - including machine learning - and high-level mathematics. Many of its academic staff are world leaders in their fields, and graduates are highly regarded by employers.
Learn more at: https://ecms.adelaide.edu.au/
- View the current courses available to determine what work offerings are being made available for individual courses (i.e. teaching assistance, marking, lecturing)
- Ensure you meet the essential criteria:
- Possess an eligible Australian work visa
- Consider the desired criteria:
- Previous experience with casual work within the School
- To apply for the above opportunities, please click on the 'Apply' button below, provide the required information and include the following:
- Provide the required information
- Attache your resume/CV
- Attach a cover letter (maximum one page) summarising how you believe your knowledge, skills and experience will meet the requirements to provide exceptional Academic Teaching Support for the School
Term of position
4 March 2019 - 26 July 2019
For further information
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, contact:
If you want to change tomorrow, act today
Click the link to the online application form below. Applications close 11:55pm (ACST), 20 January 2019.
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Refer a friend
Back to search results