Casual Academic Opportunities within the School of Computer Science (ECMS)
Job no: 499549
Work type: Casual
Categories: Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences
We are seeking dedicated and passionate casual staff to assist with the delivery of our Semester 1 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, commencing 4 March 2019.
The School of Computer Science offers high quality accredited degrees in computer science, and software engineering, has strong links with industry and a robust research ethos.
The Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences is a thriving centre of learning, teaching and research in a vast range of engineering disciplines, computer science - including machine learning - and high-level mathematics. Many of its academic staff are world leaders in their fields, and graduates are highly regarded by employers.
Learn more at: https://ecms.adelaide.edu.au/
- View the current casual employment opportunities and courses available to determine what session types (i.e. practicals, workshops, tutorials) are available for individual courses
- Ensure you meet the essential criteria:
- Possess an eligible Australian work visa
- Completion or enrolment in an Undergraduate degree in relevant field
- Consider the desired criteria:
- Previous experience with casual work within the School
- To apply for the above opportunities, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below, provide the required information and attach your resume/CV.
Term of position
4 March 2019 - 26 July 2019
For further information
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, contact:
If you want to change tomorrow, act today
Click the link to the online application form below. Applications close 11:55pm (ACST), 20 January 2019.
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Refer a friend
Back to search results