- Prestigious international university
- 0.6FTE part-time opportunity
- Work with universities and health facilities around the world
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading Group of Eight, research-intensive universities and is consistently ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world. Established in 1874, it is Australia's third oldest university with a strong reputation for preparing educated leaders and delivering research outcomes that contribute to local, national and global wellbeing.
University of Adelaide employees enjoy a range of benefits and favourable work conditions that include opportunities for career development and advancement.
The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences is one of five faculties at the University of Adelaide. Comprised of five schools and a number of disciplines, research centres and institutes, the faculty is focused on education excellence and innovative research in the health sciences.
The faculty boasts one of the largest concentrations of leading researchers, academic teachers and clinical titleholders working across the areas of health.
The Joanna Briggs Institute (JBI) which sits within the School of Public Health, is an international research and development agency with over 30 staff in its headquarters in Adelaide and more than 1500 researchers located in Collaborating Entities in UK, Europe, USA, Canada, South America, the Middle East, Africa, South East Asia and Australia. With almost 80 Centres and Groups, servicing over 90 countries, the Joanna Briggs Institute is a recognised global leader in evidence-based healthcare
Working under general direction within the Global Relations Division, the Partnerships Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and liaising with JBI’s international Joanna Briggs Collaboration (JBC) and other national and international evidence-based healthcare partners. Key responsibilities include: high level administration (processing legal agreements, minute taking, tracking partner activity); writing policy, reports and publications; developing guidelines and resources; representing JBI at national and international conferences and meetings; and organising teleconferences and annual general meetings.
Salary: (HEO5) $69,262 - $77,057 per annum.
Superannuation: An employer contribution of 9.5% will apply.
Term of position: This fixed-term contract is available 14th January 2019 until 31st December 2019.
To be successful you should have:
- Demonstrated experience in the field of partnership management, including marketing/PR, events management, communications and liaison with key stakeholders at an international level
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to build relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to prepare high quality written materials including policies and procedures, reports, briefing papers and correspondence
- Highly developed written and verbal communication, including the provision of clear, concise, client focused information in an appropriate format
- Strong organisational and project coordination skills to work on concurrent projects and manage competing demands, meeting timeframes and timely reporting
- Ability to prioritise work requirements, work autonomously when appropriate, consult appropriately and respond to direction in a fast paced environment
Please address and upload your responses to the 'Knowledge and Experience' section of the position description within the online application. If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact Bianca Pilla, Global Relations Manager, telephone: 08 8313 3637 or email: email@example.com
Please note if the position description/selection criteria link is not appearing, you will need to view on another device.
Closing date: 11.55pm, 21 November 2018
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
Download the Position Description Apply now