Casual Academic Opportunities within the School of Mechanical Engineering (ECMS)
Job no: 498692
Work type: Casual
Categories: Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences
The Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences is one of five faculties at the University of Adelaide. It is a centre for learning, teaching and research in a vast range of engineering disciplines, computer science and high level mathematics.
The School of Mechanical Engineering is focused upon the knowledge generation and technological development. The school delivers programs in mechanical, aerospace, mechatronic, sports, and sustainable energy engineering. The school offers a vibrant research culture and environment conducive to innovation.
We are seeking dedicated and passionate casual staff to assist with the delivery of our Semester 2 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, commencing 23 July 2018.
- View the current courses available for casual work.
- Ensure you meet the essential criteria:
- Possess an eligible Australian work visa
- Consider the desired criteria:
- Previous experience with casual work within the School.
- To apply for the above opportunities, please click 'Apply' button below, and include the following:
- Provide the required information
- Attach your resume/CV
- Attach a cover letter summarising how you believe your knowledge, skills and experience will meet the requirements to provide exceptional Academic Teaching Support for the school.
Term of position: 23 July 2018 - 31 December 2018
If you require further information, please email Steven Grainger, email@example.com
Closing Date: 11:55pm, 11 June 2018
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend