Casual Academic Opportunities within the School of Chemical Engineering (ECMS)
Job no: 498687
Work type: Casual
Categories: Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences
The Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences is one of five faculties at the University of Adelaide. It is a centre for learning, teaching and research in a vast range of engineering disciplines, computer science and high level mathematics.
The School of Chemical Engineering, teaching and research programs educate chemical engineers to play leading roles in the chemical, biochemical, environmental, food technology, energy and combustion and materials industries. Dedicated to achieving excellence in research, teaching and knowledge transfer, the school offers a stimulating and intellectual environment in which to work.
We are seeking dedicated and passionate casual staff to assist with the delivery of our Semester 2 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, commencing 23 July
- View the current courses available for casual work.
- Career Opportunities available for casual staff include tutoring, demonstrations, marking etc. These activities will be dependent on the needs of the course as directed by the Course Coordinator
- Ensure you meet the essential criteria:
- Possess an eligible Australian work visa
- Completion of an Undergraduate degree in relevant field
- Relevant experience for specific courses will be required.
- To apply for the above opportunities, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below, provide the required information and attach your resume/CV.
- The days/hours available will be negotiated with the successful candidate (please leave the days/hours field blank in the application form)
Term of position: 23 July 2018 – 31 December 2018
If you require further information please email Yung Ngothai email@example.com .
Closing date: 11:55pm, 11 June 2018
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend