- Prestigious international university
- Wide range of employee benefits
- Continuing role within the HR Branch
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading research-intensive universities and is consistently ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world. Established in 1874, it is Australia's third oldest university with a strong reputation for preparing educated leaders and delivering research outcomes that contribute to local, national and global wellbeing.
When you work for the University of Adelaide you can expect a range of benefits and work conditions, such as employee development and future career opportunities.
The Division of University Operations supports the University in the achievement of its core objectives in learning, teaching and research by providing enabling services and effective resources. The division's priorities have evolved from the University's 10 year strategic plan, the Beacon of Enlightenment, with key projects centred around people, community, assets and infrastructure and processes.
Human Resources partners with the University to enable and support a culture of high engagement, commitment and performance. The branch provides recruitment, superannuation and promotions support and advice to the University community and manages payroll, staff records, and workforce planning. Human Resources also encompasses the Health, Safety and Wellbeing unit, with responsibility for occupational health and safety programs and training.
This role is responsible for providing a full service of recruitment and selection offering to the divisions of the University. The position partners with Leaders and Hiring Managers across the divisions to source, attract and select high performing talent to the University and is responsible for managing all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle while ensuring and actively managing the candidate experience and maintaining the University’s employer brand.
The successful candidate will have a passion for recruitment and an excellent track record recruiting for roles across diverse functions.
Salary: (HEO7) $85,105 to $95,231 per annum.
Superannuation: An employer contribution of 17% applies.
Term of position: This continuing position is available immediately.
To be successful you should have:
- High level experience in managing and coordinating the delivery of contemporary recruitment specialist services in a complex organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in providing leadership directly and indirectly, including experience in developing and implementing quality improvement and a best practice customer service culture.
- Demonstrated experience communicating, both verbally and in writing, in a succinct, professional and responsive manner to deliver client centric results including facilitating complex discussions and negotiations.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple tasks under pressure and with competing deadlines, applying effective problems solving skills, and being innovative and creative in generating solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters of a complex nature.
- Demonstrated experience in information management including competency across the full Microsoft office suite of programs.
- Experience using eRecruitment/Applicant tracking systems.
Please address and upload your responses to the 'Knowledge and Experience' section of the position description within the online application. If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact Samantha Narcis email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note if the position description is not appearing, you will need to view on another device.
Closing date: 26 May 2018 , 11:55 pm
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
Download the Position Description