Job no: 498588
Work type: Fixed term - Full-time
Categories: Administration, HEO6
- Prestigious international university
- Supporting reproductive, pregnancy and child health research
- HEO6, 4 year term with potential for extension
Working within a close-knit team at the University of Adelaide’s Robinson Research Institute, the Executive Assistant will suit a reputable and highly experienced EA who is able to step into the role, providing immediate solutions for a very busy Director and Business Manager, and supporting a large group of Research Leaders, projects and teams. To be successful in this role you will need to work well under pressure, possess a high level of initiative, be a team player and able to manage competing priorities.
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading Group of Eight, research-intensive universities and is consistently ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world. The Robinson Research Institute is a globally recognised institute at the University of Adelaide focused on the delivery of research outcomes in reproductive, pregnancy and child health.
Salary: (HE06) $77,316 - $83,548 per annum.
Superannuation: An employer contribution of up to 17% applies
Term of position: 4 year fixed-term contract with potential for extension.
To be successful you should have:
- Extensive experience in providing executive support and assistance to senior managers and/or academics including travel and diary management support and scheduling a diverse range of meetings
- Demonstrated skills and experience in delivering support to boards and committees including scheduling, document preparation and minute taking
- Strong organisational skills including the capacity to successfully manage competing priorities, maintain attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Possess a high level of initiative in addressing new challenges as they arise
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to exercise judgement, use initiative and maintain confidentiality
- Outstanding computer skills using the Microsoft Office Suite
To be considered for this position, please clearly and briefly identify your relevant experience, interest in the role and how you would contribute through this position. (You are NOT required to address the selection criteria). If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact Marcus Goddard, Business Manager, (08) 8313 1332, 0488574282 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 9 am, Monday, 4 Jun 2018
Download the Position Description
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend