Senior Manager Maintenance Operations
Job no: 498290
Work type: Continuing - Full-time
Categories: HEO10, Management
- Prestigious international university
- Wide range of employee benefits
- Continuing opportunity
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading research-intensive universities and is consistently ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world. Established in 1874, it is Australia's third oldest university with a strong reputation for preparing educated leaders and delivering research outcomes that contribute to local, national and global wellbeing.
University of Adelaide employees enjoy a range of benefits and favourable work conditions that include opportunities for career development and advancement.
Service Delivery is responsible for the provision of estate management and support services across the University’s property portfolio to support the University’s learning, teaching and research activities.
Working under broad direction, the Senior Manager Maintenance Operations is responsible for the efficient and effective management, coordination and delivery of integrated asset maintenance and facility management functions to all University estates and sites.
The position also provides a key leadership and strategic support function to the centralised service delivery model ensuring seamless works and services are facilitated on all sites. The Senior Manager Maintenance Operations also works closely with other senior Infrastructure Branch and Divisional staff providing high level operational and strategic asset maintenance advice associated with estate assets, infrastructure and properties.
Salary: (HEO10) $130,819 per annum.
Superannuation: An employer contribution of 17% applies.
Term of position: This continuing position is available immediately.
To be successful you should have:
- Proven experience in and a demonstrated knowledge of asset maintenance within a large scale complex facilities management environment
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of financial management and/or business administration
- Demonstrated experience as a senior manager and ability to lead and manage diverse operational teams
- High level knowledge of strategic asset maintenance processes and service delivery methodology
- Excellent knowledge of health, safety and environmental regulations and processes
- Solid computer and systems knowledge
- Relevant qualification in a maintenance or facilities management related field and/or other equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or training.
Please address and upload your responses to the 'Knowledge and Experience' section of the position description within the online application. If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact Marlene Laass, telephone: 8313 9048 or email: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday, 26th March, 12 noon
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
Download the Position Description
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend