Manager, Technology and Digital Enablement
Job no: 498130
Work type: Continuing - Full-time
Categories: Information and Communications Technology, HEO10
- Prestigious international university
- Wide range of employee benefits
- Continuing role
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading research-intensive universities and is consistently ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world. Established in 1874, it is Australia's third oldest university with a strong reputation for preparing educated leaders and delivering research outcomes that contribute to local, national and global wellbeing.
When you work for the University of Adelaide you can expect a range of benefits and work conditions, such as employee development and future career opportunities.
The Information Technology and Digital Services branch is part of the Division of University Operations, which provides technology capabilities to support the University's teaching and research objectives and business activities. The branch services the vast University community through four core services: IT Business Engagement, IT Programs and Digital Solutions Delivery, IT Operations and Digital Services, and IT Strategy Planning and Governance.
The Manager, Technology and Digital Enablement will be responsible for ensuring the University of Adelaide elicits maximum benefit from existing and proposed Information, Technology and Digital assets. This role will lead a multi-disciplinary team of Organisational Change Managers, Learning Design and Delivery experts, and Communication practitioner with the strategic focus of ensuring that Organisational Change Management, Communications and Learning Design and Delivery activities align with the ITDS Strategy and enhances the ITDS brand within the broader University.
Salary: (HEO10) $120,720 -128,819 per annum.
Superannuation: An employer contribution of up to 17% may apply.
Term of position: This continuing position is available immediately.
To be successful you should have:
- Demonstrated experience in developing and leading a team of multidisciplinary, high performing professionals.
- Demonstrated experience in all core Organisational Change Management capabilities (stakeholder engagement, coaching, communications, training, strategic thinking, analysis).
- Experience with Change Management principles, frameworks and methodologies such as Prosci, ADKAR, and Lean Change.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully leading an Organisational Change Management team in complex Technology enabled programs or projects.
- Experience and commitment to collaborative work practices including co-creation and acting on peer feedback.
- High digital literacy and the ability to pick up new software quickly and independently.
Please address and upload your responses to the 'Knowledge and Experience' section of the position description within the online application. If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note if the position description link is not appearing, you will need to view on another device.
Closing date: Wednesday 21 February 2018
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
Download the Position Description
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend