Job no: 497959
Work type: Fixed term - Full-time
Categories: Administration, Information and Communications Technology, HEO4
- How would you like to work with a diverse and dynamic team?
- Technology Services Branch
- (HEO4) $59,735 – $65,704 per annum
- 9 month fixed-term position available immediately (February 2018 to 9 November 2018)
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading research-intensive universities and is consistently ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world. Established in 1874, it is Australia's third oldest university with a strong reputation for preparing educated leaders and delivering research outcomes that contribute to local, national and global wellbeing.
University of Adelaide employees enjoy a range of benefits and favourable work conditions that include opportunities for career development and advancement.
The Division of University Operations enables the University's delivery of high-quality and distinct learning, teaching and research experiences. The division's strategic responsibilities have evolved from the University of Adelaide's strategic plan, focusing on people, community, assets and infrastructure and processes.
The Administration Officer is responsible for providing a range of general administrative support to the Technology Services Associate Directors and Managers including diary management, meeting preparation support, preparation of correspondence, and travel arrangements.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with outstanding communications skills who enjoys working with a diverse and dynamic team.
To be successful you should have:
- Demonstrated knowledge and intermediate level experience in the use of Microsoft Office software package.
- Knowledge and experience in electronic records management systems including HPE Content Manager is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in arranging travel using an online system preferably the University’s T & E System is desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in written and oral communication and inter-personal skills
- Relevant training and experience in general office administration.
Salary: (HEO4) $59,735 – $65,704 per annum
Superannuation: superannuation contribution of 17% may apply.
Term of position: 9 month fixed term contract is available immediately (February 2018 to 9 November 2018)
Please address and upload your responses to the 'Selection Criteria' section of the position description within the online application. If you have any queries regarding this position, please email: email@example.com
Closing date: 9am, Tuesday 17th January 2018
Please note that recruitment agency referred applications will not be considered at this stage.
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
Download the Position Description
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend