Casual Academic Opportunities within the School of Computer Science (ECMS)
Job no: 497946
Work type: Casual
Categories: Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences
The Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences is one of five faculties at the University of Adelaide. It is a centre for learning, teaching and research in a vast range of engineering disciplines, computer science and high level mathematics.
The School of Computer Science offers high quality accredited degrees in computer science, and software engineering, has strong links with industry and a robust research ethos.
We are seeking dedicated and passionate casual staff to assist with the delivery of our Semester 1 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, commencing 26 February 2018.
- View the current casual employment opportunities and courses available to determine what sessions types (i.e. practicals, workshops, tutorials) are available for individual courses
- Ensure you meet the essential criteria:
- Possess an eligible Australian work visa
- Consider the desired criteria
- Previous experience with casual work within the school
- To apply for the above opportunities, please click on the 'Apply' button below, provide the required information and attach your resume/CV
Term of position: 26 February 2018 - 31 July 2018
If you require further information, please email Alicia Zakarevicius firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: This position has already closed. Applications will be accepted with School permission.
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are encouraged to apply.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend