Casual Academic Opportunities within the Australian School of Petroleum (ECMS)
Job no: 497944
Work type: Casual
Categories: Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences
The Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences is one of five faculties at the University of Adelaide. It is a centre for learning, teaching and research in a vast range of engineering disciplines, computer science and high level mathematics.
The Australian School of Petroleum (ASP) is a world-class centre for petroleum education, training and research. It is one of only a few institutions in the world offering fully integrated teaching and research programs in the disciplines of petroleum geoscience, engineering and management. With its diverse cohort of students and staff from Australia and abroad, the school prides itself on being an inclusive and exciting place to work, having modern curricula designed by industry professions to produce the calibre of graduates needed by industry, and in doing research that provides useful information to industry and government decision-makers, and to society at large.
We are seeking dedicated and passionate casual staff to assist with the delivery of our Semester 1 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, commencing 26 February 2018.
- View the current casual employment opporturtunities and courses available to determine what work offerings are being made available for individual courses (i.e. teaching assistance, marking, lecturing)
- Ensure you meet the essential criteria
- Possess an eligible Australian work visa
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in a relevant field
- Consider the desired criteria
- Previous experience with casual work within the School
- To apply for the above opportunities, please click on the 'Apply' button below, provide the required information and attach your resume/CV
Term of position: 26 February 2018 - 31 July 2018
If you require further information please email the School at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: This position has already closed. Applications will be accepted with School permission.
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend