Job no: 497551
Work type: Continuing - Full-time
Categories: Information and Communications Technology, HEO9
- Prestigious International University
- Wide Range of Employee Benefits
- Continuing position available
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading research-intensive universities and is consistently ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world. Established in 1874, it is Australia's third oldest university with a strong reputation for preparing educated leaders and delivering research outcomes that contribute to local, national and global wellbeing.
We are seeking a highly skilled senior professional who wants to contribute to major technological advancements in a changing global higher education environment. The successful candidate will be people focussed, collaborative, and will thrive in a fast and dynamic environment.
This position plays an integral role in the implementation of key IT projects including conducting feasibility assessments for potential projects, and assuming end-to-end responsibility for the overall architectural solution.
To be successful, you should have:
- Extensive experience in implementing enterprise solutions.
- Experience in performing the Solution Architect role across an IT portfolio involving a wide variety of technologies in the application and infrastructure domains, delivering into an operational environment.
- Experience at leading the defining of complex solutions.
- Experience in defining and increasing the maturity of the IT Architecture discipline.
- Proven experience in managing change in a dynamic environment, including improvement of systems and processes both human and technological as well as project management principles and techniques, including identification and prioritisation of multiple tasks.
- Current knowledge of IT trends and preferably those relevant to the University’s IT environment.
- Preferably a bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or a technology related discipline in addition to extensive relevant experience
Salary: An attractive remuneration package is available to the successful candidate.
Superannuation: An employer contribution of 17% may apply.
Term of position: Continuing position is available immediately.
Please address and upload your responses to the 'Selection Criteria' section of the position description within the online application and the reasons you’d be a good fit. If you have any queries regarding this position, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 9am, Friday 3rd November 2017.
Please note that recruitment agency referred applications will not be considered at this stage.
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
Download the Position Description
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend