Research Program Coordinator
Job no: 497406
Work type: Fixed term - Full-time
Categories: Technical, Laboratory and Research Support, Administration, Project Management and Project Support, HEO6
- Prestigious international university
- Wide range of employee benefits
- Support world class research in reproductive and children’s health
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading Group of Eight, research-intensive universities and is consistently ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world. Established in 1874, it is Australia's third oldest university with a strong reputation for preparing educated leaders and delivering research outcomes that contribute to local, national and global wellbeing.
University of Adelaide employees enjoy a range of benefits and favourable work conditions that include opportunities for career development and advancement.
The Robinson Research Institute (RRI) was established within the University of Adelaide in 2008, and is focused on the delivery of research outcomes in reproduction, pregnancy and child health. Collectively, the Institute comprises more than 350 research staff and student members. The Institute is overseen by its Director with operational and strategic development activities undertaken by the Business Manager and supported by the professional services team.
In this key role you will work within the Robinson Research Institute's small professional services team to deliver our research funding programs and stakeholder events, designed to facilitate world class outcomes for our researchers working across our themes of fertility and conception, pregnancy and birth, early origins of health and child and adolescent health. You will build strong and collaborative relationships with our research leaders and teams and be the first point of contact for researcher enquiries. Integral to the professional team, you will also provide coordination and administration to facilitate high quality, globally significant research and translation of research including facilitating collaboration and monitoring progress of research outputs and outcomes.
Salary: (HEO6) $75,316 - $81,548 per annum.
Superannuation: An employer contribution of up to 17% applies.
Term of position: This position is fixed-term contract for 2 years with potential for extension.
This is a full time position, however consideration for 0.8 full time equivalent will be given for the right candidate.
To be successful you should have:
- Demonstrated ability to build effective and constructive administration support relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated high level verbal and interpersonal skills ensuring interactions are provided in a succinct, professional and responsive manner to deliver client centric results.
- Developed research, analytical and writing skills to enable the analysis of relevant information and data, the provision of high-quality written reports and the preparation/copy-editing of reports and communications.
- Demonstrated high level organisational and administrative skills, including a strong ability to prioritise, give excellent attention to detail and manage a high volume of tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Demonstrated capacity to evaluate, interpret and provide timely and accurate advice on policies, procedures and processes.
- Ability to collate data and support analysis and reporting for measurement of progress and performance using a variety of software applications including the Microsoft Office Suite, on-line systems and databases.
- Experience in a research setting will be highly regarded.
Responses to the Knowledge and Experience selection criteria are NOT required in this instance. However, please do upload a brief Cover Letter clearly identifying your interest in the role and how you would contribute through this role. Upload your Cover Letter into the Selection Criteria field of the online application form to enable submission. If you would like to enquire regarding this position, please contact Sarah Eley, Communications and Marketing Manager, telephone: 08 8313 1341 or email: email@example.com.
Please note if the position description link is not appearing, you will need to view on another device.
Closing date: 9am Monday 25 September 2017
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
Download the Position Description
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend