Job no: 497290
Work type: Fixed term - Full-time
Categories: Administration, Information and Communications Technology, Marketing, HEO4
- Prestigious international university
- Wide range of employee benefits
- Great opportunity to work with one of South Australia’s biggest employers
The Faculty of the Professions is one of five faculties at the University of Adelaide. It is comprised of the prestigious Adelaide Law School, the School of Architecture and Built Environment, the Adelaide Business School, the School of Economics, the Entrepreneurship, Commercialisation and Innovation Centre, the Institute of International Trade and the Centre for Global Food and Resources.
An exciting opportunity currently exist to join our Digital Development team in the position of Information Officer. You will be working closely with relevant stakeholders to coordinate content for online and corporate publications for the University’s largest and most diverse faculty. You will have great customer experience skills, as well as the opportunity to review and contribute to the performance of online information.
Salary: (HEO4) $59,735 – $65,704 per annum.
Superannuation: An employer contribution of 9.5% applies.
Term of position: This fixed-term contract is available immediately for 12 months.
To be successful you should have:
- Experience working with information management databases in data acquisition, manipulation, analysis with the ability to prepare associated reports and documents.
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of administrative tasks including excellent organisational and time management skills to prioritise and manage work and a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal) including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholder in a responsive manner to provide effective customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to take direction and work independently or collaboratively as part of a team.
- An understanding of University policy and procedures (desirable).
Please address and upload your responses to the 'Knowledge and Experience' section of the position description within the online application. If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact Sam Aghdam, Digital Training and Development Coordinator, telephone: (08) 8313 3201 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note if the position description/selection criteria link is not appearing, you will need to view on another device.
Closing date: 27 August 2017
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
Download the Position Description
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend