- Prestigious international university
- Wide range of employee benefits
- Exciting opportunity and continuing creative marketing and communications role
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading Group of Eight, research-intensive universities and is consistently ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world. Established in 1874, it is Australia's third oldest university with a strong reputation for preparing educated leaders and delivering research outcomes that contribute to local, national and global wellbeing.
University of Adelaide employees enjoy a range of benefits and favourable work conditions that include opportunities for career development and advancement.
The Faculty of Sciences is one of five faculties at the University of Adelaide. As the first university in Australia to grant degrees in science (1882), science has long been at the cornerstone of the institution and this continues today. As a research and education leader in fields such as agriculture, food & wine, animal & veterinary sciences, biological sciences, and physical sciences, the Faculty offers an exciting and innovative work environment.
The Faculty Office acts to support the learning and teaching, research and business operations of its four schools, Centres and Institutes on the North Terrace, Waite and Roseworthy Campuses.
The Communications and Content Coordinator is a member of the Faculty Marketing and Recruitment team responsible for domestic and international student recruitment marketing activities and promotion of the Faculty teaching and research capabilities.
Working under general direction, the Content Coordinator works collaboratively with key stakeholders across the Faculty and University to develop and implement high quality campaigns and generate engaging content that promotes Sciences. The position coordinates the production of a range of publications and digital and print-based marketing materials for prospective students and key external audiences.
Salary: (HEO6) $75,316 to $81,548 per annum
Superannuation: An employer contribution of 17% may apply
Term of position: This continuing position is available immediately
To be successful you should have:
- Excellent organisational and project management skills including the ability to prioritise between conflicting demands and to meet deadlines in a complex environment
- Demonstrated experience briefing and implementing marketing communications, activities and content working with external creative and media agencies, suppliers and internal designers
- Experience managing the end-end production of publications to a high professional standard
- Proven copywriting skills for a range of audiences with high level editing and attention to detail
- Experience creating engaging content for marketing campaigns including direct, digital, EDM and print (such as marketing flyers), using tools including CMS, Adobe Indesign and Photoshop
- Proven interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills and experience in providing a consultancy service to stakeholders from diverse workgroups
- Experience analysing and interpreting marketing campaign data and statistics, undertaking market research and preparing marketing reports
Please address and upload your responses to the 'Knowledge and Experience' section of the position description within the online application. If you have any queries regarding the application process for this position, please contact Michelle Carter, HR Officer, email email@example.com. For queries about the position, please contact Sally Jones, Marketing & Recruitment Manager,email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note if the position description is not appearing, you will need to view on another device.
Closing date: 21 August 2017 at 9.00am
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
Download the Position Description