Deputy Director, Advancement
Job no: 496979
Work type: Fixed term - Full-time
Categories: External Relations, HEO10, Senior Manager
- 5 year fixed term, key leadership role in Advancement
- Prestigious international university
- Wide range of employee benefits
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading Group of Eight, research-intensive universities and is consistently ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world. Established in 1874, it is Australia's third oldest university with a strong reputation for preparing educated leaders and delivering research outcomes that contribute to local, national and global wellbeing.
We are inviting applications from senior fundraising and alumni relations professionals with experience leading a talented and driven Advancement team. This is a key role working closely with our incoming Director of Advancement to lead and manage the Major Gifts, Alumni Relations and Data & Systems teams.This role has 5 direct reports.
The Deputy Director, Advancement will provide leadership in the delivery of alumni relations and development strategy and plays a key role in leading philanthropic fundraising and alumni relations activities and projects.
Salary: remuneration to be negotiated commensurate with experience.
Superannuation: An employer contribution of up to 17% may apply.
Term of position: 5 year fixed term contract.
To be successful you should have:
- Significant strategic experience in University Advancement, leading demonstrable growth in alumni relations and philanthropic programs
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team of Advancement professionals, including nurturing and growing team capacity as a mentor
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering Advancement campaigns across alumni relations and development portfolios
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practice prospect research, donor stewardship and functional use of Advancement CRM systems to build a database and meet KPIs
Please address and upload your responses to the 'Knowledge and Experience' section of the position description within the online application. If you have any queries regarding this position, contact Samantha Narcis, email: email@example.com.
Please note if the position description link is not appearing, you will need to view on another device.
Closing date: 30 July 2017 at 11.00pm
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
Download the Position Description
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend