Senior Application Specialist
Job no: 496267
Work type: Fixed term - Full-time
Categories: Information and Communications Technology, HEO8
- Are you a qualified IT technical specialist who wants to work with an experienced and highly skilled team?
- Do you have PeopleSoft Finance application functional analysis and support experience? Join our team and contribute to transforming the University's Core Business Applications.
- Wide Range of Employee Benefits
- 2 year fixed term position
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading research-intensive universities and is consistently ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world. Established in 1874, it is Australia's third oldest university with a strong reputation for preparing educated leaders and delivering research outcomes that contribute to local, national and global wellbeing.
We are currently looking for motivated and highly skilled professionals who want to contribute to major technological advancements in a changing global higher education environment.
This role is responsible for operating, maintaining, updating and developing the PeopleSoft Enterprise Resource Planning systems used by the University for its Human Resources and Finance functions.
We are looking for a degree qualified IT technical specialist who wants to work with an experienced and highly skilled team to support and transform the technology behind the University's core business.
To be successful, you should have:
- Proven experience in providing functional support for PeopleSoft Finance
- Proven experience analysing and documenting existing business processes, and designing improvements to PeopleSoft Finance
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and technologies is desirable
Salary: The salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Superannuation: A superannuation contribution of 17% applies
Term of position: 2 year fixed term position
Please address and upload your responses to the 'selection criteria section of the position description within the online application. If you have any queries regarding this position, please email: email@example.com
Applications Close: 5pm 1 May 2017.
Please note that recruitment agency referred applications will not be considered at this stage.
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
Download the Position Description
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend