Digital Communications Coordinator
Job no: 496169
Work type: Continuing - Full-time
Categories: Marketing, HEO5
- Prestigious international university
- Wide range of employee benefits
- Continuing opportunity
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading Group of Eight, research-intensive universities and is consistently ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world. Established in 1874, it is Australia's third oldest university with a strong reputation for preparing educated leaders and delivering research outcomes that contribute to local, national and global wellbeing.
University of Adelaide employees enjoy a range of benefits and favourable work conditions that include opportunities for career development and advancement.
This exciting role is located within the University's External Relations Branch; a busy hub that fosters the University's partnerships and links with the media, business, government, alumni, donors and the community.
Working under general direction, the Digital Communications Coordinator is responsible for developing and delivering communications and marketing strategies for the External Relations Portfolio. This includes supporting the delivery and integration of social media and online activity; developing and repurposing content; copywriting and editing; reporting; and assisting with the production of publications and collateral.
Salary: Full-time (HEO5) $67,262 - $75,057 per annum.
Superannuation: An employer contribution of 17% may apply.
Term of position: This continuing position is available immediately.
To be successful you should have:
- A strong understanding of content marketing principles as well as experience in developing and implementing a content schedule and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining websites and a range of social and digital media platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring communication platforms, along with the ability to develop reports and make recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience in working with a cross-section of stakeholders, managing competing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- High level verbal, written and interpersonal communication and organisational skills.
Please address and upload your responses to the 'Knowledge and Experience' section of the position description (no more than three pages) within the online application. If you have any queries regarding this position, contact Fiona Davey, Communications Team Leader, telephone: 8313 1753 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 5 May 2017
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
Download the Position Description
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend