- Opportunity to work with a dynamic marketing team
- Prestigious international university
- Fixed-term or secondment position
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia's leading research-intensive universities and is consistently ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world. Established in 1874, it is Australia's third oldest university with a strong reputation for preparing educated leaders and delivering research outcomes that contribute to local, national and global wellbeing.
The Marketing and Communications branch helps to build the reputation of the University through the protection and promotion of its brand. The branch manages the University's key marketing platforms including its online presence, major brand and corporate marketing campaigns and initiatives, student recruitment marketing and events, and creative and production services. The team ensures that the University brand is represented consistently and professionally.
The Creative Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the design and production of key University marketing and communication materials, including corporate communication materials, campaign materials, major prospective student publications, external advertising materials and general print, photographic and display items. The Creative Coordinator is required to work collaboratively with University staff and external stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and of a high quality.
Working under general direction from the Manager, Creative and Production, the Creative Coordinator fulfills a role of creative project coordinator and brand custodian to ensure ongoing enhancement of and adherence to the University's Brand Standards.
Salary: (HEO6) $73,122 – $79,173 per annum.
Superannuation: An employer contribution of 9.5% applies.
Term of position: This fixed-term contract or secondment is available early May 2017 to end of June 2018.
To be successful you should have:
- Experience in working as part of an effective team within a high-volume, client-oriented, creative/production or marketing environment
- Strong skills in traffic (workflow) coordination, process, organisation, negotiation, relationship management and communication
- Demonstrated experience in building strong client relationships and delivering successful work and outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to act with a large degree of autonomy and under broad direction to undertake a range of complex tasks with minimal direct supervision
- Competence in the use of the Microsoft suite of applications
Please address and upload your responses to the 'Knowledge and Experience' section of the position description within the online application. If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact Peter Davies, Manager Creative and Production Team, Marketing and Communications, email: email@example.com
Please note if the position description link is not appearing, you will need to view on another device.
Closing Date: Monday 27th March 2017
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
Download the Position Description